• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SHTF gun

which of the 2 would you choose?

• N PAP

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • M92 PAP with brace

Votes: 18 64.3%

• Total voters
i assure you without a steel core it will still sail right through a vest. i wear a 3a with a ceramic plate in the front and it will bust it no problem without the steel core. no doubt. I've had 2 co workers shot with an ak47 (both in leg). want to know a secret? banning the ak wouldn't have stopped those assholes from having them. only stops people that should and by their constitutional right from having them. thats complete ****. ARMOR PIERCING?! really?! if thats the case .22 is armor piercing, along with a lot of common calibers. gun laws turn legal citizens into subjects. they don't stop the evil element that exists…. RANT OVER… I'm probably gonna lose sleep over this.

i assure you without a steel core it will still sail right through a vest. i wear a 3a with a ceramic plate in the front and it will bust it no problem without the steel core. no doubt. I've had 2 co workers shot with an ak47 (both in leg). want to know a secret? banning the ak wouldn't have stopped those assholes from having them. only stops people that should and by their constitutional right from having them. thats complete ****. ARMOR PIERCING?! really?! if thats the case .22 is armor piercing, along with a lot of common calibers. gun laws turn legal citizens into subjects. they don't stop the evil element that exists…. RANT OVER… I'm probably gonna lose sleep over this.

You're preaching to the choir. ...

Ya I'm sure I am... Prolly need to go find some heathens to preach to. America needs to shake off this sheep mentality. Not only does it make my job as a cop harder but it weakens us as a nation.

You're one of the increasingly few good ones then and I thank you for it.

You're one of the increasingly few good ones then and I thank you for it.

You would be surprised how many are like me. Actually a rare find to see one not like me. We don't get very good press.... Plus due to the nature of our work we don't always come across as friendly. However I assure you I'm not the only oath keeper in the ranks. A lot more of us than not.

You would be surprised how many are like me. Actually a rare find to see one not like me. We don't get very good press.... Plus due to the nature of our work we don't always come across as friendly. However I assure you I'm not the only oath keeper in the ranks. A lot more of us than not.

Maybe in your area...

The 30-06 that your grandfather and maybe great grandfather carried into battle is armor piercing. Can you imagine the ruckus amongst the "fudds" if they wanted to ban 30-06 ammo?

Back
Top Bottom