• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SHTF gun

which of the 2 would you choose?

• N PAP

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • M92 PAP with brace

Votes: 18 64.3%

• Total voters
Something in 5.56, or a 9mm carbine. Ammo availability is key. 12 gauge would be even more common. You can get Aks chambered in 5.56. I am pretty sure there is or was a 9mm AK from century also. 7.62x39 is common, but your not gonna find in every other house/store like 5.56, 9mm, or 12 gauge. Unless you plan on lugging around a spam can in your backpack, and if you do, it won't last that long.

Kinda sucks that's the only stuff available. I would go with the brace until I found something in 5.56 ar platform. Parts and ammo are everywhere. At a minimum it's in every police department in the nation. And those are in every locality. So parts/ammo is endless.

Npap. It's a rifle, not a gun with a plastic bit on the end that might brake or otherwise fail.

I never understood the whole "everyone will have 5.56" argument. Are you planning on killing everyone to get it? You think cops are going to give it away? Just seems silly to bank on that.

As far as spare parts, I like guns that won't break in the first place. You can get spare AK parts dirt cheap, hell you could buy 2 WASRs and be good to go for quite some time.

This, of course, is dependent upon you surviving the initial melee.

Reactions: MRH
Back
Top Bottom