• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SHTF gun

which of the 2 would you choose?

• N PAP

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • M92 PAP with brace

Votes: 18 64.3%

• Total voters
i assure you without a steel core it will still sail right through a vest. i wear a 3a with a ceramic plate in the front and it will bust it no problem without the steel core. no doubt. I've had 2 co workers shot with an ak47 (both in leg). want to know a secret? banning the ak wouldn't have stopped those assholes from having them. only stops people that should and by their constitutional right from having them. thats complete ****. ARMOR PIERCING?! really?! if thats the case .22 is armor piercing, along with a lot of common calibers. gun laws turn legal citizens into subjects. they don't stop the evil element that exists…. RANT OVER… I'm probably gonna lose sleep over this.

I believe that's the point of their attempts. If they can ban one they can ban all.

I would stay with the AK platform... N-PAP over the M92... No accuracy with the M92... Even with the brace...

Huh?

My M92 is plenty accurate at a hunnerd yards with the brace; er, uh, I mean, if, and I mean IF I had ever allegedly shouldered it with the brace, uh, ya know what I mean?

Soccer balls and watermelons beware at a hunnerd yards. Past that, well, I need a longer range to be able to tell.

Doesn't matter anyway. Lost the brace in a tragic boating accident...

Late to the party, but, I love my N-PAP Under Folder. Literally pulled it out of the box and rang steel with ease at 230yds. Still fully operational with stock collapsed for close up work. And only adds 6" of overall length folded compared to M92 Pistol. Though I would just buy both. =P

wow kinda surprised how this poll went. as far as a real life situation i would say the npap is better as you most likely arnt gonna have any ear pro in and once you've shot a 92 with none, you wont want too again

Good point. That 92 is gonna be hella loud. But, that the benefits in portability and weapon speed outweigh the loudness. In a SHTF scenario you're probably gonna shoot your rifle as little as possible, instead your gonna be humping on foot carrying it mile after mile looking for food/water/medical loot/ shelter. Also your probably gonna be going in and out of structures clearing rooms, which makes the shortness and maneuverability a huge bonus. Even with a 16 inch barrel your still gonna do hearing damage without earplugs, especially if you shoot in a confined space, which could lead to another perk for the 92. The muzzle device on most AK pistols is going to direct alot of the concussion towards your target. At close ranges, and especially indoors the muzzle blast and concussion is going to be very overwhelming for your enemy.

Huh?

My M92 is plenty accurate at a hunnerd yards with the brace; er, uh, I mean, if, and I mean IF I had ever allegedly shouldered it with the brace, uh, ya know what I mean?

Soccer balls and watermelons beware at a hunnerd yards. Past that, well, I need a longer range to be able to tell.

Doesn't matter anyway. Lost the brace in a tragic boating accident...

Yea AK's aren't exactly known for their accuracy. I don't see the shorter barrel hindering functional accuracy that much. Your probably gonna be going for suppression and run tactics anyway.

Back
Top Bottom