• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

SHTF firearms. Have you thought it out?

My 1400 fps .177 pellet gun will keep my family fed for along time. I don't think bb guns will be collected up when they decide to take our firearms rights away. I can carry 1000+ pellets in my pocket, it's practically silent has great range, very accurate.
Not saying 223,9mm and 12g won't be buried some where......shhhhhh!

i would have a 12 gauge shotgun 18 inch barrel, a 45 acp 1911, and a 22 pistol with plenty of ammo to fill at 8 magazines of 1911, and a lot of 22 it being so small

Last edited:
FNAR 308, SKS 7.62x39, Mossberg 12GA, H&R 20GA, Glock 22 40 S&W, Glock 17 with a KelTec Sub2K playmate in the BOB, and a Marlin Papoose .22 in the GHB, Ruger 10/22 Bullpup with several 50 rd mags... Daily carry is a Glock 27 IWB with G23 mags everywhere I can think of...

I'm going Iraqi on em .............. I'm throwing rocks lol. Just the simple reasons: 1- im broke, 2- I got crapy luck and 3- rocks are everywhere. Hit em with a rock steal their gun, repeat as many times as needed or I die lol.

I'm going Iraqi on em .............. I'm throwing rocks lol. Just the simple reasons: 1- im broke, 2- I got crapy luck and 3- rocks are everywhere. Hit em with a rock steal their gun, repeat as many times as needed or I die lol.

Hahah, your not a very good liar. I thought when I saw those first five words you were gonna say you shoot into the general direction of possible threats in an arking motion until you feel better or run out of ammo, then you throw down your firearms and walk away to enjoy some fiki, fiki with your best friend and possibly some half moon rolls. Those were great, best thing about that country.

Last edited:
Hahah, your not a very good liar. I thought when I saw those first five words you were gonna say you shoot into the general direction of possible threats in an arking motion until you feel better or run out of ammo, then you throw down your firearms and walk away to enjoy some fiki, fiki with your best friend and possibly some half moon rolls. Those were great, best thing about that country.

LOL ok you caught me. Spray and Pray is thier motto, but they are better at rock chunking than they are at shooting. Yeah they might not know how to shoot, but they have the move and communicate part down pat. Something about aircraft/drones missles hitting them out of nowhere. And no, no man love Tuesdays or Thursdays.

FNAR 308, SKS 7.62x39, Mossberg 12GA, H&R 20GA, Glock 22 40 S&W, Glock 17 with a KelTec Sub2K playmate in the BOB, and a Marlin Papoose .22 in the GHB, Ruger 10/22 Bullpup with several 50 rd mags... Daily carry is a Glock 27 IWB with G23 mags everywhere I can think of...

Can you carry all those at the same time?you must be strong.

LOL ok you caught me. Spray and Pray is thier motto, but they are better at rock chunking than they are at shooting. Yeah they might not know how to shoot, but they have the move and communicate part down pat. Something about aircraft/drones missles hitting them out of nowhere. And no, no man love Tuesdays or Thursdays.

Yes, but their idea of moving to contact is drinking Chai tea and kissing each other's sweaty faces. You do realize all that chatter is small talk, akin to don't mess with the zohan drivel...or barber shop gossip. Nothing to do with the contact....lol. I'll agree with the rock chucking & they are really good at that and pimp smacking their children and sisters!

I just carry a pocket full of marbles and a slingshot, for shtf situations! Travel light and you can carry more loot! Didn't you all learn nuffin from katrina! and the Katrina NBC moment of the day; The more you know~ Always, I repeat always put the plasma face down while traveling!

Back
Top Bottom