• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

QRF May Day Suppressor Demo Event 5/7/16

That was one of the coolest out there. Didnt get to shoot it but I definitely want one

In the morning I was shooting 405grains @ ~1050fps, which was a hoot. Pssshh..... CLANG (992 ft lbf of KE)

After lunch I dipped into a different box of ammo, I thought was the same load. It wasn't.

It was was full pressure loads, 405gr @ ~1500fps (2024 ft lbf of KE) *boom* BWANG

Info: Suppressed Marlin 1895 - .45-70 Government

I let the a couple of the ROs have a go with it, and they were knocking the target stands over with it. :becky:

The SilencerCo Hybrid did a great job with that.

i285_photobucket_com_albums_ll51_arrjaysid_QRF_QRF_20Demo_20Da982b434935b0cf3d29f3b28503e97e4e.jpg

Is this one of our members?

In the morning I was shooting 405grains @ ~1050fps, which was a hoot. Pssshh..... CLANG (992 ft lbf of KE)

After lunch I dipped into a different box of ammo, I thought was the same load. It wasn't.

It was was full pressure loads, 405gr @ ~1500fps (2024 ft lbf of KE) *boom* BWANG

I let the a couple of the ROs have a go with it, and they were knocking the target stands down with it. :becky:

[Broken External Image]:

The SilencerCo Hybrid did a great job with that.

I thought that was you. I was in the grey S&W shirt with the ATACS camo hat. I was around you guys a good bit. That lever action was nice! Super quiet.

The wifey can wait on a camera. ;) Did you get to shoot the Slingshot? And if so how was it? That's one of two cans I've been looking hard at.
Loved it. I think I put 2 mags worth of ammo thru it. Regular Federal bulk box. Very easy to break down and clean. I handled both Titanium and all steel, and honestly, weight savings are not enough to justify the extra cost of titanium.

1st Picture, The guy in the green is Eric, aka IraqVeteran888 from YouTube

If you look over Eric's shoulder/through the tent, that is Chad from the IV8888 channel. We talked to him for several minutes (you can see a sliver of me in that picture lol). I'm glad I did, he is a very down to earth guy.

Loved it. I think I put 2 mags worth of ammo thru it. Regular Federal bulk box. Very easy to break down and clean. I handled both Titanium and all steel, and honestly, weight savings are not enough to justify the extra cost of titanium.

Yeah was definitely looking at the steel. I just wanted to know if it was as quiet as people have been saying.

I heard action slamming, but not much else. Optimus was too big for the SR22- could not see the sights, and they are taller, suppressor height sights. But it will work great on a scoped 10/22 I have.

If you look over Eric's shoulder/through the tent, that is Chad from the IV8888 channel. We talked to him for several minutes (you can see a sliver of me in that picture lol). I'm glad I did, he is a very down to earth guy.

Don't know Chad. Me and a buddy shot with Eric a few years back. Erics MAS 36 video is my buddies rifle.

Back
Top Bottom