• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

4 day approval?!

Just got my stamp and silencer today. Opened silencer Shop web site, found Cherokee Gun and Pawn has a Kiosk. Went to Cherokee Gun 2/3/2024 and picked out a suppressor that was in stock at Cherokee per Silencer Shop web site. Cherokee opened a Silencer Shop account and an ATF Form account for me on thier IPAD. Scanned prints into the Kiosk, took a picture and added it to the ATF application form all within about 45 mins. Paid for Stamp and silencer, no other service charges.
Approval letter and stamp arrived in email to me and Cherokee Gun today 3/1/2024 (27 days) . It's sitting on my Tikka T3 .22LR as I type, planning on bringing my Ruger Mark IV Target in for threading somewhere when I get the time.

It's back up. The sky is no longer falling
Screenshot_20240301_172508_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Just got my stamp and silencer today. Opened silencer Shop web site, found Cherokee Gun and Pawn has a Kiosk. Went to Cherokee Gun 2/3/2024 and picked out a suppressor that was in stock at Cherokee per Silencer Shop web site. Cherokee opened a Silencer Shop account and an ATF Form account for me on thier IPAD. Scanned prints into the Kiosk, took a picture and added it to the ATF application form all within about 45 mins. Paid for Stamp and silencer, no other service charges.
Approval letter and stamp arrived in email to me and Cherokee Gun today 3/1/2024 (27 days) . It's sitting on my Tikka T3 .22LR as I type, planning on bringing my Ruger Mark IV Target in for threading somewhere when I get the time.

The tikka is so quiet with a can. I love it on mine.

Attachments

• IMG_8194.jpeg
    IMG_8194.jpeg
    63.5 KB · Views: 11
IF TRUE, the very fact that they had to take that sucker offline to light that functionality up is ridiculous, 1990's Internet ****.

And to do it during the daytime, on a weekday.

And not pre-handle it with an announcement 30 days before.

Clown World stuff.

Do you expect anything else from a government agency?

I have an oculas in jail. My mask Hd came out of jail a couple weeks ago. I’m very impressed with it. I’ll likely get a OCL Titanium later this year, I think it’s probably the best rimfire suppressor out right now.

I got a crazy good deal on a AAC Ti-rant 45, waiting for it to come out of jail also.
Put in my order yesterday, so hopefully they are batch approved.
Rugged Oculus 22
Rugged Obsidian 45
SilencerCo Omega 300 DTM (this will more than likely be a dedicated 300 BLK can)

Back
Top Bottom