• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

4 day approval?!

IF TRUE, the very fact that they had to take that sucker offline to light that functionality up is ridiculous, 1990's Internet ****.

And to do it during the daytime, on a weekday.

And not pre-handle it with an announcement 30 days before.

Clown World stuff.
You aren't kidding there. I haven't seen a web site that slow and clunky since the 90s. Must have been designed by someone's kid.

The only good thing you can say about it is that it's even there at all, instead of having to do everything with paper forms and snail mail.

Just got my stamp for my enticer s today. Took 35 days. I have a really common name though and end up with delays. I emailed nics to check to see if I had any delays, they responded with all delays resolved and about three hours later I got my approval. My first can took around 160 days.

IF TRUE, the very fact that they had to take that sucker offline to light that functionality up is ridiculous, 1990's Internet ****.

And to do it during the daytime, on a weekday.

And not pre-handle it with an announcement 30 days before.

Clown World stuff.
Yeah....never heard of gubmint giving **** all of a damn about "customer service." In any agency.

I have a theory on the super quick approvals. They get there average time lower much quicker approving some new ones. Also, the forms I've seen come back in under ten days are stamped saying something approved by NFA something. They haven't been signed with the examiners signature. I had several under 10 day approvals before eforms shut down. Since it re-opened I haven't had any approvals.

Back
Top Bottom