• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

QRF May Day Suppressor Demo Event 5/7/16

I just got home. Almost 3 hour trip one way. Was it worth it? Yes, got to shoot several different suppressors, a 240 MG and a Sten. Did not get any swag, but ordered an Optimus. Came this close to buying a 22 Slingshot, but reasoned myself out of it. Will use that money to buy momma a nice camera for the Mother's day, that she's been wanting for years...

I just got home. Almost 3 hour trip one way. Was it worth it? Yes, got to shoot several different suppressors, a 240 MG and a Sten. Did not get any swag, but ordered an Optimus. Came this close to buying a 22 Slingshot, but reasoned myself out of it. Will use that money to buy momma a nice camera for the Mother's day, that she's been wanting for years...

Glad you scored one. I should have mine soon. Submitted form 4 in January **fingers crossed**

I submitted ARC22AL second week of January, so I am hoping for a stamp soon.
I brought out SR22 and used that and my ammo for almost all 22 supressors. Got to shoot quite a bit.

Well it was great. I had a blast. If you didn't get $25 worth of shooting you didn't try hard enough. The price was the same as last year. Alot of the big name suppressor vendors were there. They had folks as far away as Texas fly in to shoot and BUY. From looking at the parking lot the turn out was pretty good. From looking at the brass that was left after every was gone, it was a success.

Here's a pic

Attachments

• 20160507_120239.jpg
    20160507_120239.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 31
Back
Top Bottom