• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

QRF May Day Suppressor Demo Event 5/7/16

There is another one planned for October in Macon. I'm up for the shirts. I wonder if we could do a group buy or something and have our screen names added?

If no one steps up and does some shirts, just make some with your printer and iron-ons made for inkjets, or (even more simple) get some black iron on patches and cut out a logo. Iron on light colored shirt, and we know who is who.:triumphant:

I'll have to watch for info on that. I'll have my can by then!

Yup, confirmed with Jake this morning. He said they are looking at doing another demo/shoot in October at the Marion Road Gun Club.

If no one steps up and does some shirts, just make some with your printer and iron-ons made for inkjets, or (even more simple) get some black iron on patches and cut out a logo. Iron on light colored shirt, and we know who is who.:triumphant:

Shoot, look at you gettin' all techno-fancy. How about we leave a roll of duct tape and a sharpie at the gate of the next show?

Liberty just posted this photo from the shoot. HydroAuto HydroAuto

image.jpeg

I'm sorry I missed the event. I just changed sites I work at and couldn't make it due to having to work that night and needing sleep. Really hated not being able to sample/test the new cans coming to market. I guess I'll have to wait for the Oct event as long as it is not scheduled opening day of deer season.

Back
Top Bottom