• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PSA 1911 Coming

In all things there are highs and lows. We don't always hear about the positives, but everyone will tell everyone about the negatives (like 8x more people hear the negative stories than the positives(.

Take cars. There are a lot of fanboys for every brand, and some will say their (brand) truck is awesome, but you'll hear in vivid detail from another owner about how same (brand) truck broke down 10 times last year.

Everyone loves Colt, but every now and then they get reminded that one of the lower end manufacturers once made lowers for the prancing pony.

I've heard of DD's going back for service work. Maybe not as much as Del-Tons, but there may be 5x more Del-Tons that DDs out there.

Heck man, the ODT can't even agree on the best bourbon, or caliber, let alone manufacturer. :D

Just buy the Tisas. Great gun for the money.

I took your advice, will probably take it out this weekend.

image.jpg

I took your advice, will probably take it out this weekend.

View attachment 6257608
Sweet! I'm pretty sure you'll like it. Looks like mine before I added a bunch of upgraded parts. I started with just wanting to rid it of the ambi safety. Eventually decided to make a Sign Nightmare Carry clone without the external extractor the Sig has.

PXL_20230707_195614178.jpg
PXL_20230707_195634182.jpg

When I went to the little shop to get gunpowder I made it a point to go to the cabinet and look at the Tisas. I was impressed with fit and finish. At first glance and a overall inspection of the first one I handled was decent. I would consider one in a minute for Wilson Combat parts replace.

Back
Top Bottom