• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Project: .45ACP Boltgun

I've been thinking....and we can talk when I come in but I don't see the need to fill in the magwell....it didn't happen often. Just in the video (of course, right?). As to the ejector, I think just the slightest little bit of material on the end of it would fix the few missed shells but honestly, I can live with it as is.

Yeah, I found the mags you marked and the failure to feed on the second mag was one of those. However, I never experienced any difficulty with the other one you marked. Perhaps it is my predilection to run a bolt gun with alacrity that negated the issues? :noidea:

Like I said we didn't cycle it as hard as you but I'm glad you cycled it with such alicrositation.

And, so everyone else doesn't have to look it up:
a·lac·ri·ty
əˈlakritē/
noun
noun: alacrity

brisk and cheerful readiness.
"she accepted the invitation with alacrity"
synonyms: eagerness, willingness, readiness;

I can't even imagine a fatter me. Any fatter and I'd have to start wearing crocs.

Sometimes I think it might be worth gaining 30 more pounds just to get that sweet disability check. "I'm too fat to work". Damn, it just occurred to me how ****ed up it is to give food stamps (EBT) to people who are too fat to work. If I worked at the welfare office I'd be like "It'll do you good to miss a few meals.Denied!"

Big shout out to Laxguy for the donation of the Savage Hog Hunter sights for this build! :hail:

For the rest of you, if you're interested, this is what Savage finally came back to me with:

Cynthia Noret said:
Hi rOmiLaYu,

You can call our parts department at 800-370-0708 and purchase these sights. You would need to order parts # 109248 , 109183, 109184. The total cost would be $88 and that price does include the shipping.

Give us a call if you would like to order them,
Cynthia

Hope to get it up to Dobbs this week for fitment of the sights and final tweaking, paint, and thread protector and then into the safe to wait on the Octane 45.

Ok, so it took a little longer than I thought....Dave left for a week and I ignored a voicemail for another one.....sights going on this week, should be painted by next. I gave Frank creative control on the paint....:shocked:

Back
Top Bottom