• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Preferred Glock mods by professionals & serious students

Going to have to try the inner tube on my 21. Good read PM, Do you know any instructors around the west central georgia area that you would recommend?

Going to have to try the inner tube on my 21. Good read PM, Do you know any instructors around the west central georgia area that you would recommend?

Not sure. "willr1" might be in your area.

Get 2 to 4 people together & I'll come do one for you if there is a range we could use.
I do "remote" classes in different cities a few times a year & looking to start doing more. Been thinking of putting one together for some of the Atlanta folks & in some in Colombus who have asked for it.

Great ideas.
I was always hating the way my G27 was sanding a hole in my kidney while IWB.
I used a 700x38c tube and cut a 1" long piece. After about 5 min. of wrestling the tube was in place and it's perfect.
It's tight enough to see the Gen 4 stippling through the rubber and the tack increases with a little palm sweat.

My kidney thanks you!

Great ideas.
I was always hating the way my G27 was sanding a hole in my kidney while IWB.
I used a 700x38c tube and cut a 1" long piece. After about 5 min. of wrestling the tube was in place and it's perfect.
It's tight enough to see the Gen 4 stippling through the rubber and the tack increases with a little palm sweat.

My kidney thanks you!

That & creating a non-bulky skid free grip was my motivation. The Gen. 4 would scrape the skin off my side quickly.

It's good to make sure the tubing is tight or snug enough that it doesn't shift during use but not too tight.

A couple of thoughts. I have been shooting a Glock since 93 .
I use a stock minus connector , works well ,
I agree on the smooth trigger a lot of rounds and hot ammo and the grooved trigger beats your finger up.
Sights for those that like the stock sights the factory offers metal ones for $20 . This gets you a screw on front sight that will not fall off at the wrong time . BTDT. When I had stock sights I sharpie the rear black as well it was faster
The Vickers mag catch is about the same as a catch Glock offers overseas it is in between the two they offer here.

Back
Top Bottom