• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Post an educational vid, get an infraction !

Status
Not open for further replies.
G44L.gif

where's the cigarette?

So you see every private dispute we deal with? I think not. I see the all of them and can tell you that you are dead wrong. The Mods mess up from time to time and we deal with it. We don't go spewing it in the public forum, we handle it civilly like grown people do.

I find it amusing how people see so little and know EVERYTHING that goes on.

Nope i never claimed to know it all or see it all. The Mods mess up from time to time HMMmm glad some of yall do relize it and admit to it . But look i'm not trying to argue with you guys . Just made a statement while ago . I hope i am still able to do that on here

what i posted wasnt neg in anyway , Neg comments would have been one thing . but i have seen much worse . some even by the great and powerful mods . But its ok nobody ever wins with that

I'm down for a public poll, we can just quote the original sale post and then quote the comment you made and let the site vote on it. If the vote goes against the great and powerful mods I'll remove the infraction. Just let me know!

it never ceases to amaze me how some people like to ***** and moan about the way this FREE site is ran. grow up guys, its the internet, if the Owner of the Site (and the mods as an extention of him) feel that someone violates their rules then they can make the changes needed. but why do so many people feel the need to start these public open threads about "why was my post deleted" or "why was my thread moved", send a mod a PM and you will probably get your answer pretty quick.

if you dont like it then find another forum but for the love of god please stop *****ing about everything.

it never ceases to amaze me how some people like to ***** and moan about the way this FREE site is ran. grow up guys, its the internet, if the Owner of the Site (and the mods as an extention of him) feel that someone violates their rules then they can make the changes needed. but why do so many people feel the need to start these public open threads about "why was my post deleted" or "why was my thread moved", send a mod a PM and you will probably get your answer pretty quick.

if you dont like it then find another forum but for the love of god please stop *****ing about everything.

Well said sir .............

I'm down for a public poll, we can just quote the original sale post and then quote the comment you made and let the site vote on it. If the vote goes against the great and powerful mods I'll remove the infraction. Just let me know!

Nope i never claimed to know it all or see it all. The Mods mess up from time to time HMMmm glad some of yall do relize it and admit to it . But look i'm not trying to argue with you guys . Just made a statement while ago . I hope i am still able to do that on here

as stated while ago , dont really care either way about the infraction. Just honestly wasnt trying to be negitive with what i had posted

OS...please ad LIKE button again...^^^^this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom