• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Post an educational vid, get an infraction !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creeper

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
Banned Permanently
25   0
Reaction score
I posted a video on a real place in Japan called the "Sea of Trees" or otherwise known as "Suicide forest". It's the place in Japan that over 100 people a year go to to commit suicide which is part of thier culture.
The video had pics of bones and skeletons and a 2 or 3 blurred out pics.
The video I posted was educational about their culture, not gruesome blood and guts shock film !
Out of concern for the weak kneed in here I poisted "graphic" to warn the less mature.

Stonewall didn't like it and decided to play daddy and gave me an infraction for posting an educational video !

Last edited:
Yeah, that's the new rule, post an educational video and get an infraction! (If by educational video you mean a link to images of dead bodies hanging from trees and you posted it in the general discussion forums)

And doesn't Stonewall make a good daddy?

He has to have some limits or folks would run this sight in the dirt ........................ :grey:

Mod Wars!! I say we go paint balling. Mods vs users. I will be the cheerleader drinking my face off watching people play as have nothing but love in my heart as it is thanksgiving and I am thankful for the turkey I have slow cooking in my oven, my German shepherd, and this bottle of makers mark.

Mod Wars!! I say we go paint balling. Mods vs users. I will be the cheerleader drinking my face off watching people play as have nothing but love in my heart as it is thanksgiving and I am thankful for the turkey I have slow cooking in my oven, my German shepherd, and this bottle of makers mark.

Lmfao. you are my nightly entertainment

I did NOTHING wrong. Stonewall jumped the gun and gave me an infraction because he he's blind or something. Then he gets OS and his brown noser ran in behind him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom