• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Post an educational vid, get an infraction !

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm some may not wanna watch but with it saying graphic then i dont see where the issue would be but heck who am i to judge i'm no mod . Heck if there was an issue of the placement then why not just move it ???

hmmm some may not wanna watch but with it saying graphic then i dont see where the issue would be but heck who am i to judge i'm no mod . Heck if there was an issue of the placement then why not just move it ???
The "graphic" was put there to keep those with weak kneees from watching it so they don't have nightmares. Glad to see we're all adults in here, we need to censored.

I did NOTHING wrong. Stonewall jumped the gun and gave me an infraction because he he's blind or something. Then he gets OS and his brown noser ran in behind him.

Listen soldier. We lost a good man today. NWsharpshooter. At least u are still here to let us know about this communist bs! It won't stand! PAINT BALL WARS!

Mod Wars!! I say we go paint balling. Mods vs users. I will be the cheerleader drinking my face off watching people play as have nothing but love in my heart as it is thanksgiving and I am thankful for the turkey I have slow cooking in my oven, my German shepherd, and this bottle of makers mark.

That's funny right there ..........................

I did NOTHING wrong. Stonewall jumped the gun and gave me an infraction because he he's blind or something. Then he gets OS and his brown noser ran in behind him.

All you had to do was act like a grown up and send me a PM or post in the private help forum and we could've worked it out, but instead of that you immediately started posting threads in public forums and randomly throwing insults at everyone. Why do you feel it necessary to immediately go into attack mode? Do you get stuff done in real life that way?

All you had to do was act like a grown up and send me a PM or post in the private help forum and we could've worked it out, but instead of that you immediately started posting threads in public forums and randomly throwing insults at everyone. Why do you feel it necessary to immediately go into attack mode? Do you get stuff done in real life that way?
Yeah, we both know where that would've went. This isn't "attack mode", I'm surprised I'm not accused of "threatening" someone AGAIN.

Do what you want, it's typical. I'm going to bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom