• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Post an educational vid, get an infraction !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, we both know where that would've went. This isn't "attack mode", I'm surprised I'm not accused of "threatening" someone AGAIN.

Do what you want, it's typical. I'm going to bed.

You seem to have a very immature attitude with the tendency to blame everyone else yet can't see that maybe you made not one mistake, but two. Good luck with that...

Its the same thing they always do , move it to the HELP fourm and then say ohhhhh if you had done this or this it could have been diff . The powers that be are never wrong and never will be . heck i'm surprised they let this post stay running as long as they did . Last one i commented about a mod being power hunger was moved faster than the last 3 boxes of Twinkies.

Its the same thing they always do , move it to the HELP fourm and then say ohhhhh if you had done this or this it could have been diff . The powers that be are never wrong and never will be . heck i'm surprised they let this post stay running as long as they did . Last one i commented about a mod being power hunger was moved faster than the last 3 boxes of Twinkies.

You posted in someone's thread that you bought the same item at a lower price, really not a whole lot to discuss on that one.

The mods do a great job for the most part! Sure they jump the gun sometimes but nobody is perfect. I had an avatar that had a cuss word in it and Mdog politely sent me a pm explaining me it was not acceptable and changed my avatar to the fruitiest one he could find. I thought it was pretty funny.

So you see every private dispute we deal with? I think not. I see the all of them and can tell you that you are dead wrong. The Mods mess up from time to time and we deal with it. We don't go spewing it in the public forum, we handle it civilly like grown people do.

I find it amusing how people see so little and know EVERYTHING that goes on.

The mods do a great job for the most part! Sure they jump the gun sometimes but nobody is perfect. I had an avatar that had a cuss word in it and Mdog politely sent me a pm explaining me it was not acceptable and changed my avatar to the fruitiest one he could find. I thought it was pretty funny.

Man that explains it not sure why someone would pick that avatar ................ LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom