• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Post an educational vid, get an infraction !

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL LAX . Not quite yet . The right leg is still in the healing process . They are making a special compression sock that i will have to wear for the next 3 months on the right leg. The skin on the back of the calf is thin so if it swells any at all it blisters up . The compression sock is said to help stop this and allow the skin to thicken up and heal properly .Thanks for asking though . Has been a hell of a ride but its getting better . Least i can walk and not hurt for the last few weeks

Nice Change of subject though

LOL LAX . Not quite yet . The right leg is still in the healing process . They are making a special compression sock that i will have to wear for the next 3 months on the right leg. The skin on the back of the calf is thin so if it swells any at all it blisters up . The compression sock is said to help stop this and allow the skin to thicken up and heal properly .Thanks for asking though . Has been a hell of a ride but its getting better . Least i can walk and not hurt for the last few weeks

Nice Change of subject though

Just checking on ya.

BTW , i may carry on sometimes but i do love the ODT . has been a great time meeting , buying , selling , trading and just BSing with all yall folks . Have met some great folks out there .

- - - Updated - - -

I want the T's&A thread back

Yeha that was an awesome Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom