• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Post an educational vid, get an infraction !

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am just glad y'all waste your time on these threads I just picked up 2 KILLER deals y'all missed .................. :cool:

I posted that i picked my lil girl up something a whole 10 bucks cheaper , told them what a great product it was and told them GLWS . i wasnt being Negitive at all honestly

Here it is exactly, and I think if you ask most folks they would say they would prefer to not have someone say they got an item for $20 less in their for sale thread.

seller said:
Item Name:Marlin 795 PRACTICALLY NEW
Willing to Ship: No
Item is for: Sale Only

Sale Price:
$130 OBRO

Caliber:
.22 LR

Item Description: I've got a like new Marlin 795. Comes with box, docs, and one 10 round magazine. I'm the second owner and can guarentee there has been just under 300 rounds shot through the gun. 30ish from previous owner and 250 by me. Selling because I'm trying to get cash for another gun on here, so if that comes down before this sells I'm pulling it.

Dwayne5174 said:
Bought my lil Girl one of these last year around Christmas at Dicks for 110 out the door. They are great lil shooters . GLWS

Like i stated before not trying to argue with you folks anyway . I know my intentions was not meant in a negitive way . If i was trying to be negitive i would have said hey jackass your asking to much for that gun .

Sale Price: $130 OBRO

Beside it says OBO . the part you all FAIL to read the first few times yall wanted to make comments . So no my price isnt negitive when he said OR BEST OFFER . That make my price falls into the OBO side of the comment

G44L.gif

Done

Code:
 :g44l:

:g44l:

Sale Price: $130 OBRO

Beside it says OBO . the part you all FAIL to read the first few times yall wanted to make comments . So no my price isnt negitive when he said OR BEST OFFER . That make my price falls into the OBO side of the comment

How you doing Dwayne? burns getting better?

Cheese and rice batman, cheese and rice. I would like to personally thank Jack Daniels for convincing me to read this entire thread... teasing my pup with an nd3 is more productive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom