• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Phillips Carry law?

looks like legal, but the security level varies by event (what all they do to check you on the way in). its private property though, so remember that if they find it and ask you to leave you must go. otherwise its tresspassing and you can be arrested for that.

Not off limits by GA law. Its not on the list of off limits places. Gotta leave if they ask you to though.

4 o'clock IWB p238 at Phillips and the Dome...wont find it with the back of their hand patdowns. Since I dont carry a purse or backpack I get waived in at the Ted...carry my regular Glock there. I dont hang out downtown without a firearm. I also dont go to games and drink 8 tallboys with a gun in my pants...food for thought.

PHILIPS -
Prohibited entry items such as containers, food & beverage, airhorns, vuvuzelas, weapons, laser pointers. Professional cameras, video cameras, and audio recorders are prohibited when posted for certain events.

Guests not abiding by this Guest Code of Conduct are subject to ejection from Philips Arena and, in some cases, subject to criminal prosecution. A copy of this Guest Code of Conduct may be obtained from the Guest Service Center or by calling 404-878-3131.

^^^^ With Atlanta PD you'd be a "some cases" if you have been drinking and have any hesitation to leave or be removed. Would not be a good time to school anyone on your 2A rights either.

Back
Top Bottom