• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Outdoor trader

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funny, it took me a moment to remember where that clip came from... My time on Channel 2 News when that whacky cult/church wanted to build a massive commune here in Flowery Branch, with walls and armed guards and then the church leader got busted for child rape and sex trafficking... not to mention his brother's ties to major drug cartels, money laundering, tax evasion, etc...

Good times...

So seriously, isn't whining, whining? What makes the person starting the thread... a thread that you can as easily ignore as the for sale threads that you demand that they ignore... What makes what they do whining, but not you whining about their whining?

How are they different?
You have created “3D Whining” ..
You whine about your whining... OMG...

Whining is what BABIES do best other than stinking up their diapers.
.com.google.Chrome.gif

Does anyone ever buy a gun from here anymore??? The prices are stupid high. $500 or trade for an Ar15 for a ruger 10/22 lol. This place is a waste of time

One year and eight months as a member on ODT,,,,,,,,,,,that’s Twenty months as a member,,,,,,,,,,twenty comments',,,,,,,,,,,,,, that’s ONE comment per month.. SMDH

OP, can't speak for everyone, but I still buy and sell on ODT. In the last month, I have bought one and sold one. I normally buy more than sell. There are good deals on ODT, you just have to be quick! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom