• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Outdoor trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone ever buy a gun from here anymore??? The prices are stupid high. $500 or trade for an Ar15 for a ruger 10/22 lol. This place is a waste of time

download (5).jpeg

The local stores I deal with have the same price as last year as well, problem is there sold out of everything.

Mine get inventory pretty regularly... Maybe not that rare, niche gun you are looking for... and if that's the case and you can't wait or live without it, then pay the piper... But most common guns come into stock regularly, at good low prices... Unless its some hard to find item, there is no reason to buy from the used market today... you are just getting ripped off 90% of the time. Why spend $900 on a used Glock, when a new one is $529?

Mine get inventory pretty regularly... Maybe not that rare, niche gun you are looking for... and if that's the case and you can't wait or live without it, then pay the piper... But most common guns come into stock regularly, at good low prices... Unless its some hard to find item, there is no reason to buy from the used market today... you are just getting ripped off 90% of the time. Why spend $900 on a used Glock, when a new one is $529?

Yea.. It seems Glocks and Hi Points are easy to find... Any real Firearm is the hard one to find...

I hear you bitch and complain about gun prices,they must be a hell of a lot more inventory around your area than here,every body here are running on threads as far as gun inventory,I went in 15 different stores last week in the macon,Warner Robins and Perry plus bo barrow in butler and they all running on about 20% from there normal inventory and they sho are proud of what they got,absolutely no ammo.

So seriously, isn't whining, whining? What makes the person starting the thread... a thread that you can as easily ignore as the for sale threads that you demand that they ignore... What makes what they do whining, but not you whining about their whining?

How are they different?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom