• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

OPTICS PLANET SUCKS

Stopped buying from them when they had an "in stock" sale item that never shipped, got strung along for a week, then suddenly cancelled only to see the item relisted by them at a significantly higher price. Honor the purchase or never get another sale from me is my attitude about them.

Just recently purchased a box of ammo from them that I couldn't find anywhere else. And while they sent an email saying they were behind, it still only took a couple more days to receive my item than expected. Maybe a bit over a week from order to delivery.

I have ordered from them many times. Good prices, fast shipping and never an issue. I have not bought from them during a gun/ammo panic so I can't comment on how they are presently. In fact I usually don't buy anything from anyone during gun panics which seem to be pretty common the last 10 years or so. I have however been buying ammo from Academy Sports this go around because they are not participating in the price gouging.

At first I had no issues. In the last 2 years, I had 2 orders that were cancelled after weeks of waiting, 1 order they sent some crap I never ordered, and another order "lost". I've taken my business elsewhere.

Stopped buying from them when they had an "in stock" sale item that never shipped, got strung along for a week, then suddenly cancelled only to see the item relisted by them at a significantly higher price. Honor the purchase or never get another sale from me is my attitude about them.

Who do they think they are Century Arms ?

Midway for the win! I’ve placed MANY orders with Midway USA and they always ship same day or next day and arrive quickly.
Same here. Although, I find that on gun parts there are often less expensive alternatives like CDNN, Midwest Guns, and Numrich. I've had good experiences with each on both weapons and parts.

Back
Top Bottom