• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

OPTICS PLANET SUCKS

I ordered several items from them about eight or 10 years ago.
I had a good experience BACK THEN. Their prices were great and the shipping was fast.
But ... that was back then! From what I've seen in this thread they've declined in customer service.

I'm having a few issues, scope I ordered 3 weeks ago finally shipped yesterday. The QD rings for put on back order so I cancelled them. Found a set on ODT a few days ago.

Optics Planet.....

Place order. Pay invoice. Wait.....wait....wait....wait....wait.....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait.....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait.....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait.....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait.....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait.....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait.....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait.....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait.....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait.....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait.....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait.....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait.....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait.....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait.....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait.....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait.....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait.....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait.....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait.....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait.....wait....wait....wait....

......IT'S HERE! YAY!

Recently, I had 2 items ordered for a f'ing month. They had one of the items in stock but wouldn't send it unless I paid for shipping. Finally I said just f'ing forget the entire order.

I have bought about 15 orders from them and it all arrives. Sometimes several weeks after I order if it is not in stock. I get about 10 to 15 percent off on most orders with the coupons they send me. They are usually cheaper than anyone else and free shipping over $150.
I hear all of the bad stories and think I will get screwed at some point but it hasn’t happened yet.

No issues
It states they are extremely busy and will do there best get them out quickly as they can
I know what time year it is and Covid and patient
It will come
Everything I have orders always made it to me

Back
Top Bottom