• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

UPS sucks will not ship for an individual

The UPS store hasn't accepted from non FFLs for as long as the UPS store has been a thing. Non FFLs have always had to ship from a UPS Facility (not a store) as far as UPS policy is concerned. Some UPS store employees have "looked the other way" in the past, but it's never been an approved method.
Sorry, this was a UPS facility

Find a good friend that's an FFL. I print my own label and use his business as the return address. Always ships with no issue then. I am shipping to FFLs this way, but its going into their book from me as a private party.

Find a good friend that's an FFL. I print my own label and use his business as the return address. Always ships with no issue then. I am shipping to FFLs this way, but its going into their book from me as a private party.
My FFL is a Delta pilot and he was heading out of town for a week so I bit the bullet and shipped USPS.

Exception for pistols back to manufacturers is, I think, still in place.

I had a couple of S&W warranties where they directed me to ship via Fedex. Fedex brought them back about a month later, delivered to my door. It might vary by manufacturer.

Back
Top Bottom