• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

OPTICS PLANET SUCKS

Are we in the pasture? Cuz I hear dem cows mooin'...

iu

I cancelled a order today. In stock item has been processing for a week.
Lucky it was only a week. The last time I ordered something (Feb/March of this year before the rona run) everything showed in stock and I canceled after 2 months of waiting.

I have been doing business with them for well over 7 years and have never had one issue. Prices are more than competitive, orders arrive quick and are correct and any issues I have had were resolved very quickly. You must have just hit someone having a bad day and botched the order up. I am sure it was just a stupid mistake that's complicated to correct because most of the time they are spot on. I couldn't even begin to count the number of items I have purchased from them. Everything from scopes, stocks, flash suppressors and a host of other gun parts and accessories.

You need to play the lottery good sir.

It is a complicated time. I have ordered from them for several years. I have been able to get some items recently at normal reasonable prices, but sometimes it takes time. Some items are worth the wait if you need them. At least their prices are close to normal.

I like how I can add a bunch of stuff to my cart and then call them and ask for 10% off and they normally give it to me. I like optics planet.

The only two time I've ever ordered from them both items said they were instock and both times I had to cancel my order after weeks of "processing". Learned my lesson and will never go back, you will hear countless other similar stories.

I've ordered several things from them over the last five years. Every time I thought they waited an awfully long time to ship, but I never had a complaint about the goods themselves.

Slow shipping makes them not a preferred supplier to me, but I've gotten some good deals from them that were worth the wait.

Glad i got alot if feedback. Wasn't sure if I just had a bad experience or overall similar stories. Definitely can attribute some of it to Rona but decent amount of people seem to have had trouble outside of that.. ended up having to cancel. Had the Eotech bundle for Exps2-0 green reticle and g33 STS both in tan.. sucks I had to cancel but earliest prediction was February.

Back
Top Bottom