• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Open Carry in Georgia

Too much. We shouldn't have to pay to exercise our right. It's BS.

it does seem a little unconstitutional, especially when some states don't even require a permit to carry open/ or concealed, i would be all for a fee if the funds went to a good cause, but thats not likely to happen in my lifetime

it does seem a little unconstitutional, especially when some states don't even require a permit to carry open/ or concealed, i would be all for a fee if the funds went to a good cause, but thats not likely to happen in my lifetime

Who else besides Vermont requires no permit?

The probate court people are the absolute worst, bottom of the barrel I think. I called in there to get a clear understanding of what knives were actually legal to carry with the GWL and was actually told that they can't give that kind of advice and that I should contact georgiacarry.org (I wish I were kidding) The people that uphold the law and hand out permits that authorize you to carry these weapons told me to talk to a lobbying organization to find out what was or wasn't legal. I mean are you kidding me?

Are you sure? I called and asked and spoke to two different people and got two different answers. Left me totally confused and frustrated. It seems the people down there at the county probate don't know there own rules.

Back
Top Bottom