• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ok ,gold,silver or ammo you pick one

and in all out end of the world as we know it, besides the medicinal qualities of silver, gold and silver will be worthless, and your money would be better spent stockpiling ammo.

ammo is the ultimate bargaining chip, in a quote zombie apocalypse situation, if you had something I wanted, and I had ammo, I would either barter with you and trade you some ammo for said item, or if you did not want to get rid of it, and it was something I needed for me and mine to survive , I would just kill you with my ammo , to provide whatever it is my family needs .

more than likely though, we're going to expect a great depression type of event , and not a zombie apocalypse.

n 8 economic collapse such is that ,golden silver will be worth there weight in....well gold .

precious metals are a way to protect your wealth in a market not really susceptible to economic collapse.

my advice ? buy it cheap and stack it deep. weather you're talking about precious metals, or heavy high velocity metals, either will retain their value quite well.

even thought i don't see it i do see each of your points.
but gold and silver would only work if someone else wants it i would take a box of 12 ga over a gold coin any day.
gold and silver is good if you want to over pay and if you are sure that things will get better.
oh thank all of you for your input .

But I hear you, you can't eat it (although some people do "eat" silver).

I prefer to drink it...

attachment.php

Back
Top Bottom