• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Offshore Fishing

mustang12

Default rank <750 posts
Let’s Go Brandon!
36   0
Reaction score
Anyone here big offshore fishermen? Our family has been for decades.....i even enjoy it over hunting anyday....stories? pics? discussions? :D

Love it!!! just don't get to do it very often... here is a pic from our last trip about 6 yrs ago
i55.tinypic.com_33v17qu.jpg

We did a lot of bottom fishing but we caught a couple good king fish and wah-hoo trolling

Last edited:
Love it!!! just don't get to do it very often... here is a pic from our last trip about 6 yrs ago
i55.tinypic.com_33v17qu.jpg

We did a lot of bottom fishing but we caught a couple good king fish and wah-hoo trolling

mm... so i guess dynamite is okay in the ocean?

j/k! nice catch. I lived my whole life motion sickness proof until I stepped foot onto a fishing boat... got about 2 miles off shore and then the clouds parted, the temp hit 95*, the boat started rocking, and that was that.

nothing is worse than getting sea sick and NOT being able to puke.

boom...that's the kinda catch i'm looking to have when i get out on opening week of red snapper season......debating if i want an 8 or 10 hr trip though...boom

I wish I could go opening week!!! I am in little situation though I want to take a real nice vaction for our honeymoon but the fiancee wants to go deepsea fishing... Trust me I want to go fishing but I don't know if thats appropriate for a honeymoon. Maybe we could add a day to the end and take a 12hr trip.

^^^^^^^^Any girlfriend or fiancee that wants to go deep sea fishing is definitely a keeper! Espartis- definitely down for the fishing trip in June.... xGAxBlueChip- that is one hell of a catch....nothing compares to trolling for kings and wahoo, but gotta love bottom fishing as well....looks like there are quite a few Jacks in there as well????

Back
Top Bottom