• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT themed lower receiver. Who would buy one?

would you buy an ODT lower?

• Definately buy one

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • No

Votes: 26 23.4%
  • Maybe, depending on the logo

Votes: 45 40.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The price is most likely going to be $135 to $140 per lower including shipping to Cherokee Gun & Pawn in Canton, GA. If you can pick it up there then that is the final price, if you need it shipped to your FFL Cherokee will charge $15 flat rate for up to 4 lowers.

Yea shipping is gonna get it for me unless someone from up there will be comming south.
$140 Lower
$ 15 Shipping
$ 25 Transfer fee
$180 Total id prolly be out

Yea shipping is gonna get it for me unless someone from up there will be comming south.
$140 Lower
$ 15 Shipping
$ 25 Transfer fee

Is there not anyone around you who does free transfers?

when can we start the order process? I'm in for one.

As soon as I get the final price, hopefully Monday some time.

Deposits will not be needed as everything will need to be paid for upfront. I'll probably have a two or three week period for taking orders then I'll close it up and place the order.

$140 Lower
$ 15 Shipping
$ 25 Transfer fee

I head down to Macon quite a bit. Not sure how far Tifton is from there, but if you decided you wanted to order one, I could bring it down that way on a Saturday for ya.

i would love to see the price list. i should have put maybe on the vote because i cant afford a super expensive one but looking forward to seeing everything about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom