• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT themed lower receiver. Who would buy one?

would you buy an ODT lower?

• Definately buy one

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • No

Votes: 26 23.4%
  • Maybe, depending on the logo

Votes: 45 40.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kawiram

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
46   0
Reaction score
Hi all, if there was an ODT themed AR lower receiver, who all would buy one? This would be a custom made lower with the ODT logo engraved on the side. I need a definate yes, no, or maybe depending on the logo. The manufacturer requires a minimum of 50 I believe, and the more orders, the lower the price. Great way to get a lower no one outside the forums has, while supporting everyones favorite website. I can provide more info if enough people want to get this off the ground.

We did this when I was in Virginia with another gun trader website, here are the prices we got from the manufacturer. I have not contacted them yet to see if prices will be the same for this batch, but it atleast will give everyone a ball park figure. It'd be nice to be able to add on a small donation to the website to the price of the lower.

"If we meet the minimum order of 50 lowers the price will be $130.00 per lower.

If we can order 100 we will be at $120.00 per lower.

If we can order 200 we will be at $110.00 per lower"

We did this when I was in Virginia with another gun trader website, here are the prices we got from the manufacturer. I have not contacted them yet to see if prices will be the same for this batch, but it atleast will give everyone a ball park figure. It'd be nice to be able to add on a small donation to the website to the price of the lower.

"If we meet the minimum order of 50 lowers the price will be $130.00 per lower.

If we can order 100 we will be at $120.00 per lower.

If we can order 200 we will be at $110.00 per lower"

I say you bump the price by 10-25 bucks a pop and give the proceeds to the site. thats just me though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom