• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT SCUBA class sign up page with details

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a lurker - guilty as charged. I'd be happy to do this again. It really comes down to numbers. As Bryan had mentioned, there are several expenses involved - materials, pool time, certification fee, equipment costs, air fills, etc. So we're counting on about ten participants to be able to offer such a great price. If we can get another big group we can offer the same great price. We could set up a course for a smaller group - or even private lessons - but the cost would be significantly more.

I want to dive in the big ass tank at Bass Pro. There's a catfish in there that looks mighty tasty. Could you make that happen?

You know, we could make it happen. If only once and just for a few minutes we could live that dream. Of course, we'd never be allowed in Bass Pro again.

You know, we could make it happen. If only once and just for a few minutes we could live that dream. Of course, we'd never be allowed in Bass Pro again.

I only go there when people buy me gift certificates there anyways. I could always just order stuff from them online though. :evil:

I am a lurker - guilty as charged. I'd be happy to do this again. It really comes down to numbers. As Bryan had mentioned, there are several expenses involved - materials, pool time, certification fee, equipment costs, air fills, etc. So we're counting on about ten participants to be able to offer such a great price. If we can get another big group we can offer the same great price. We could set up a course for a smaller group - or even private lessons - but the cost would be significantly more.

There are several guys on here that got their certification from you. I just looked at my open water card. 13 years ago. I'm getting old which is even worse news for you.

Worst of all is that I'm beginning to feel old and decrepit. But in my mind I'm still young and virile. Sometimes this discrepancy causes difficulty. ;)

That's pretty cool. Scuba diving is an amazing experience. I'm SSI certified, I was lucky enough to have a mom that gave the opportunity to go on a few dive trips in the BSA. Once you get your cert diving in Keys is a must.

WOW if you have ever thought of diving you should jump on this. I've seen discover scuba classes that cost more than $200. I don't recommend OC in the ocean though, the salt water plays hell on the metal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom