• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT gun/bbq/swap meet event post November 4th

Hey what’s up guys! So, as a lot of, y’all know( or don’t know) I do BBQ for events. I reached out to a company that does training in Sandersville ga, Company called L.C.S instruction. (https://instagram.com/l.c.s._instruction?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==) We are in talks of having a training event/Swap meet/competition.
We will have an entry of $25 and that includes a plate of my bbq. The competition will be $100 entry fee. Prizes are TBA but will be well worth it from what we chatted about. Bbq I plan on having is pulled pork, chicken thighs, Mac and cheese, baked beans, Mexican corn, coleslaw and some hot dog burnt ends for the PSA dagger owners 😂. Let me know what y’all think. We will update and let y’all know the final plan after seeing the number of people interested.
Check out their Instagram for pictures. What’s everyone thoughts?
Time line. I believe we will have a safety briefing at about 11 do some training until about 1300. And eat swap meet and an hour and get back to the training.
prime deer hunting weekend right there, i will still be at the power plant ! enjoy everyone!

Sandersville,GA ?? Never been there or heard of it.
I would love to go but cannot confirm until It gets close to the time. I am unsure of much right this moment due to medical issues with seizures and all…. if we do come there would be two of us. I have to have the wifey for a chaperone due to can’t drive - would have to confirm close to the date ! :)

November 4th. Date and time is TBA. Time were most likely looking at 1100 start safety brief. Some training and eat about 1300. And then continue training and shooting. They’re doing a low light training event aswell so it’s gonna be an all day thing.
This post is so confusing to me. It has a date but then says that the date and time are to be announced. But then the times are announced.

Is this definitely happening?

Or is this still a feeler thread?

Back
Top Bottom