• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT Gun Show?

alabamafats

Default rank <50 posts Supporter
Outdoorsman
2   0
Reaction score
Please pardon me if I am on the wrong form location for this question/discussion...

I really enjoyed the last ODT show at the Marietta Civic Center and have been looking forward to the next one - I just can't figure out when or if there will be a next one. I have searched the forum site and didn't see anything to suggest an answer to that question. Maybe I just don't know where to look.

Can anyone who knows what's going on post an update on this question? I would like to get a few tables at the next show - if they are available or if there will be a next show. Is there someone else I should contact on this subject?

As you can see, I am a bit confused (nothing new or unusual for me there), but would sure like to get in sync with the system and the ODT world. Thanks for the help and hope to see everyone at the next ODT show. Best Regards, alabamafats

And you can rent a booth (3 tables) or one table. You may "team up" with some other folks you want to set up with or have them rent an adjacent table for you.

Please pardon me if I am on the wrong form location for this question/discussion...

I really enjoyed the last ODT show at the Marietta Civic Center and have been looking forward to the next one - I just can't figure out when or if there will be a next one. I have searched the forum site and didn't see anything to suggest an answer to that question. Maybe I just don't know where to look.

Can anyone who knows what's going on post an update on this question? I would like to get a few tables at the next show - if they are available or if there will be a next show. Is there someone else I should contact on this subject?

As you can see, I am a bit confused (nothing new or unusual for me there), but would sure like to get in sync with the system and the ODT world. Thanks for the help and hope to see everyone at the next ODT show. Best Regards, alabamafats
Come on, Bubba!:becky::becky::becky: Sale something for us here, on ODT. Bring your goodies, we want to see them, buy them, trade with you and get you involved into this bunker!!!

Come on, Bubba!:becky::becky::becky: Sale something for us here, on ODT. Bring your goodies, we want to see them, buy them, trade with you and get you involved into this bunker!!!
Welcome to ODT Don't Fall on The Stairs.gif

Back
Top Bottom