• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Atlanta Expo Gun Show Feb. 17-18. Anybody Going?

Dogtown Darren

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
287   0
Reaction score
The weather is supposed to be crummy Saturday. I thought about riding down and checking it out. I’m not in the market for anything in particular.

It’s been a minute since I’ve been to an Expo show. Just kinda wondering if any of y’all were selling/attending.

I went to the Marietta one last week. Didn't see a lot moving. Seems like entry level pistols and shotguns. Most of the dealers were overcharging $50 to $100 what is normally in their stores. Ammo was nuts.

Think admission these days is $15. I honestly don't know if it's worth it anymore.

There was a good number of people at last week's gun show. You would think they attend either with the intent of selling or buying something.

So here is your coupon...
Enjoy.

Attachments

• 20240216_165908.jpg
    20240216_165908.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 30
I went to the Marietta one last week. Didn't see a lot moving. Seems like entry level pistols and shotguns. Most of the dealers were overcharging $50 to $100 what is normally in their stores. Ammo was nuts.

Think admission these days is $15. I honestly don't know if it's worth it anymore.

There was a good number of people at last week's gun show. You would think they attend either with the intent of selling or buying something.

It's not worth $45 for me and my two sons to go to these things anymore. That entry fee is ridiculous. Even with that ratty little $2 off coupon.

It's not worth $45 for me and my two sons to go to these things anymore. That entry fee is ridiculous. Even with that ratty little $2 off coupon.

I can certainly understand that. $45 is a chunk of change, for sure.

I'd be flying solo, so $13 with the coupon isn't too bad, but just to get in the door, it does sting a bit.

Cherokee G&P quit doing shows. Georgia Arms hasn’t been at the last two Expo shows I went to and others sellers are overpricing their stuff. I just don’t find a good reason to attend.

I did see where Georgia Arms is supposed to be there this weekend. But, I live closer to their retail store than the show site.

Back
Top Bottom