ODT SCUBA class sign up page with details

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nonliberal

Eagle Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 1
Formerly known as Bypass
355   0
Reaction score
Alright, we have it squared away. We will be doing a ODT exclusive SCUBA class at the Cobb Aquatic Center on Macland Rd for $200.

The pool classes will be from 9am-2pm on August 9th, 16th, 23rd. Checkout dives will require 2 days within the next year in any open water venue that Mark happens to be at. I'm sure he'll work a weekend in at the White quarry location just for this.
Orientation will be the evening of Tuesday August 5th at 7:00pm

What it includes:
-All class fees and pool time
-Books, tables, complete NAUI beginner class stuff
-Naui certification after check out dives. (or referral letter from Mark to do checkouts with another instructor)
-Personal instruction from one of my very favorite people
-Scuba gear and tank fills weights etc for pool sessions and checkout dives
!!!NO ADDITIONAL FEES!!! for the complete class with certification

What it does not include:
-Mask, fins, and snorkel. Mark said he would set a couple packages up but you can buy these anywhere.
-Travel expenses (Duh)- entry fees for checkouts if needed-

Requirements:
-10 years of age minimum with guardian= Junior certification
-No respiratory issues- Epilepsy not controlled by medication-Anything that might get you drowned

This one hell of a deal and I personally vouch for Mark as being the best teacher you'll ever find. There will be no hangups or surprises in this. What we say is what you get. You can not beat this opportunity to learn a life changing sport.

2 hundred dollar bills will get you in this. You can pay me here at Dobbs Defense or you can contact Mark Pergrem at MPergrem@comcast.net to pay by card (or with additional questions).

Consider "I'm in" as a commitment. We have already put money down for pool time and books so no flaking out. Payment can be made anytime before or on the orientation evening. I will update this page with all that sign up.

You can also contact Mark here on ODT user name Newbie.

We look forward to it, it will be good times for all.
Bryan

1. Galvatron
2. Galvatron's +1
3. cbrittingh3
4. HseII's Dad
5. HseII' daughter

Last edited:
I'm already certified, but I'm trying to get some buddies who I know are interested in diving to sign up for this, this is an amazing deal!

I am still very interested, but what is White Quarry location? Any chance of an ocean water checkout dive location; if so what likely places?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom