• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT lowers 2nd edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone have any idea what the cost will most likely be? I'm really just looking for a close guess.

Last time they were $125-$135

That price was for the first runs that were done completely differently, really have no idea on these.

As soon as I have the details I will post them, or DSS will.

At the risk of sounding like a noob, I never got the whole chicken and legos thing. Clearly that ship sailed before I joined ODT. So to market to the noobs, and I guess I AM one, consider that. And that is MY $.02.

At the risk of sounding like a noob, I never got the whole chicken and legos thing. Clearly that ship sailed before I joined ODT. So to market to the noobs, and I guess I AM one, consider that. And that is MY $.02.

So it should be marketed to people who haven't spent enough time on the site to understand the logo?

Thanks for visiting our forum. Please check back here every once in a while as this will be updated as needed.

We just have a few guidelines we would like to people to follow. Rest assured, we are not fans of banning people for minor infractions. We do not mind mild language when discussing ghost stories and past triumphs. As long as it is not directed towards another user, everything should be fine, just don't be too salty.

It will be an ar-15 lower, we are still waiting on Steve to here back from Dana Safety Supply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom