• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT lowers 2nd edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put me down for one of whatever design gets approved.

the select fire with lego chicken and GLWT should be Chicken = safe, lego=fire (play mode)

i will refer back to the original design discussions and say they the safe/fire markings should be just that for liability reasons. the 3rd one could be whatever. and yes i know spike's uses different markings for zombie lowers, but they have a much larger legal team that OS does, i'm sure

i will refer back to the original design discussions and say they the safe/fire markings should be just that for liability reasons. the 3rd one could be whatever. and yes i know spike's uses different markings for zombie lowers, but they have a much larger legal team that OS does, i'm sure

Since Steve is only approving the design, wouldn't dss or s&w be liable?

it'll still have his logo on it and be a representation of the site.

it'd be the same asputting your name on a potentially dangerous product even if you don't make it....still gonna be named in the frivilous lawsuit when some idiot uses it to hurt themselves

and i'm not saying guns are bad and dangerous....but there are a lot of slobbering lawyers out there who would.

I'll list one of my ODT lower this weekend after I pick it up if anyone is interested...
PM me. I dont really want to list it yet since it's not actually in my hand... but if you live up there, I can go pick it up and drop it off and not have to travel up again or ship it.

Verrrrrrrry interested , sent you a PM let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom