• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

OA requested to see NFA stamp

That was my thought as well initially, their range, their rules. And the solution is, I don't like it, I don't go. I guess I was asking to see if I am being overly sensitive about the situation or not.
I could understand ..an SBR...full auto..something sbr in 50 cal..but a can?? really.. i wouldnt go back

Thats why I only shoot on my own land. I dont have to worry about some wanna be FED. Maybe you should also do the Hitler salute and say "yes my fuhrer", while you show them your papers.

Yes the club does . When you join you are "agreeing to follow the rules set by the club" ...In their "Safety orientation meeting" This is gone over as well as printed in the rule book . No different than an HOA or rules you agree upon employment as "you have the Freedom " to no not agree with the rules BUT if you want to be a member you must agree to abide by them . Alternative always is "Go some where else if you don't like it "
Thanks, but you didn't exactly answer my question. Are you made aware of your duty to produce nfa documentation before you join? Sounds to me like a "Safety Orientation Meeting" would be held after you join.

I'd also like to know if his club has in its membership information something that explicitly states the policies concerning weapons governed by the NFA. If it does, that's one thing...but if it doesn't...

Ah yes, we definitely state the policies concerning weapons governed by the NFA.

I certainly don't see any RO asking for GWL from those carrying concealed weapons while at the range. Wouldn't that essentially be the same thing? Just checking to see that they aren't concealing the weapon illegally.

I don't shoot at any indoor ranges. Well I haven't in many years.
When you walk into on of those can you carry your loaded gun in?

Back
Top Bottom