• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

OA requested to see NFA stamp

Candy Corn Rocks

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
38   0
Reaction score
So, I'm kinda new to the NFA world. Got a can from Dobbs and love it. I've shot it now at Quickshot and OA. The RO at OA stopped me while I was loading and requested to see both my stamp and my can to match the serial #. Is this common at ranges? This was my first (and most likely my last) time shooting at OA. Am I being tinfoil hatish or was the RO throwing his authority around?

So, I'm kinda new to the NFA world. Got a can from Dobbs and love it. I've shot it now at Quickshot and OA. The RO at OA stopped me while I was loading and requested to see both my stamp and my can to match the serial #. Is this common at ranges? This was my first (and most likely my last) time shooting at OA. Am I being tinfoil hatish or was the RO throwing his authority around?
It is therelace so there rules, but they have no legal authority. I'd call the range and speak to management, before deciding to bail.
Let us know...

It is therelace so there rules, but they have no legal authority. I'd call the range and speak to management, before deciding to bail.
Let us know...
That was my thought as well initially, their range, their rules. And the solution is, I don't like it, I don't go. I guess I was asking to see if I am being overly sensitive about the situation or not.

I've only been there once since I had dropped my son off at Dave and Busters close by. I admit that they have more guns and ammo than most middle GA stores combined. But their used guns were higher than new guns. And someone was always asking to help me and following me like I was a thief. Even if I lived in the area I wouldn't shop there. Too many other shops to choose from. I've read way more bad **** about AO on here than positive. I've also read more than once that they WILL bait and switch with their sale ads.

Back
Top Bottom