• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

OA requested to see NFA stamp

Thanks, but you didn't exactly answer my question. Are you made aware of your duty to produce nfa documentation before you join? Sounds to me like a "Safety Orientation Meeting" would be held after you join.
Nope you "Pay and sign to agree to all rules set " AFTER your Safety Orientation Meeting ....Nobody put a gun to my head to sign and agree to the rulers set by the club . They always made a clear passage to the exit gate and were more than willing to drive me there IF I had an issues with 'Their Club and Thier Rules " ... No laws nor civil rights broken here as " I had the Freedom to choose " If I wanted to be a member or not .....Hence WHY I would NEVER live in an HOA for some one to tell me what color I could paint my mailbox ...:rockon:

Great Club and Great people who choose to spend time forming great relationships and sharing advice, knowledge and experience with each other shooting , reloading and all around building great relationships rather than turn every issue into a political or civil rights debate . I myself have little time to enjoy positive recreation/hobbies and choose to keep it that way rather than spending time debating or making a stance for everything I disagree with in life ...Just my choice as that is what made America Great ....We have choices , pick one

Honestly I have never been asked to show nfa paperwork for anything. Even the cop who came out when we were shooting machine guns didn't want to see our paperwork.

Honestly I kinda always wanted to show it to someone. Not a range officer though. I won't shoot on a public range if I can help it.

Honestly I have never been asked to show nfa paperwork for anything. Even the cop who came out when we were shooting machine guns didn't want to see our paperwork.

Honestly I kinda always wanted to show it to someone. Not a range officer though. I won't shoot on a public range if I can help it.
I kind of want to do that with two sets, one with a bunch of wrong info, and the correct one to see if they even notice all the wrong ****. I mean, they may just look at to say "looks good". You could probably type NFA trust, over and over in an important looking manor and be just as good as showing your correct trust...lol

So if some RO has the right to ask for your stamp to protect his establishment from legal ramifications. Shouldn't he run a background check on everyone at the range. Wouldn't want any felons shooting. Shouldn't he ask for a urine sample. Don't want anyone under the influence of illegal or prescription drugs. A breathalyzer, don't want anyone under the influence of alcohol . Shouldn't he pull up medical records to make sure no one was declared mentally insane. I mean if someone was injured or killed they could be held liable right. I mean if he has the right to do the ATF's job why not a doctor's or peace officers.

Back
Top Bottom