• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

OA requested to see NFA stamp

**** em. They also tell you that they need to see my clear bag of stuff that they just saw me purchase 10 ft away. Oh, and the fact that they want you to put your phone numbers and email address on the 4473. Over my dead body.

I have a bigger issue with this. Just tell them no thanks and keep walking.

Same here. The first time, that big old guy held his arm out to stop me. I had my boy on my shoulders. That almost got ugly.

Most stores with any sense has stopped this practice due to nasty lawsuits.

A range checking your ammo to make sure are you shooting something that will tear their equipment up is small potatoes compared a range overstepping federal law to play ATF agent.

A range checking your ammo to make sure are you shooting something that will tear their equipment up is small potatoes compared a range overstepping federal law to play ATF agent.
Agreed, but wasn't talking about ammo I'm shooting. Talking about that that I have already purchased and I'm walking out of their controlled entry/exit store

So if some RO has the right to ask for your stamp to protect his establishment from legal ramifications. Shouldn't he run a background check on everyone at the range. Wouldn't want any felons shooting. Shouldn't he ask for a urine sample. Don't want anyone under the influence of illegal or prescription drugs. A breathalyzer, don't want anyone under the influence of alcohol . Shouldn't he pull up medical records to make sure no one was declared mentally insane. I mean if someone was injured or killed they could be held liable right. I mean if he has the right to do the ATF's job why not a doctor's or peace officers.
Boom.

Yea. I'm talking about them checking my purchases on the way out to make sure I paid for the crap THEY just bagged up 20 steps previous. There's nothing I could steal between the regestet and the door. The safes and big green eggs wouldn't fit in the bag.

Back
Top Bottom