• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

OA requested to see NFA stamp

Great Club and Great people who choose to spend time forming great relationships and sharing advice, knowledge and experience with each other shooting , reloading and all around building great relationships rather than turn every issue into a political or civil rights debate . I myself have little time to enjoy positive recreation/hobbies and choose to keep it that way rather than spending time debating or making a stance for everything I disagree with in life ...Just my choice as that is what made America Great ....We have choices , pick one

And any gun club that requires people to show their NFA stamps, is an ANTI gun club. Which is why I would never choose to spend my time around ANTI gun owners.

There simply is no viable reason to ever ask to see someone's ATF stamp, outside of maybe curiosity to see what it looks like.

Go to kinkos and make a high res copy of your stamp... then shrink it down to the size of a "stamp" and keep it in your pocket. When he asks give it to him and tell him to knock himself out...
I'm just going by what Jake at State Fa... I mean QRF told me. I've never been questioned but I don't see many RO's in the woods.

Honestly I have never been asked to show nfa paperwork for anything. Even the cop who came out when we were shooting machine guns didn't want to see our paperwork.

Honestly I kinda always wanted to show it to someone. Not a range officer though. I won't shoot on a public range if I can help it.
This ! When you pay almost 10K for a machine gun stamp I wanna post that **** on a t shirt and wear it. Nobody ever asks me.

I keep a pdf on my phone. Outside of that, I stopped carrying the paperwork long ago.

This ! When you pay almost 10K for a machine gun stamp I wanna post that **** on a t shirt and wear it. Nobody ever asks me.

Lol, yep there's a good number of fellas with the info on their phones and there really are guys that want to show you the paperwork even when you just asked if they remembered to bring it with them. I look out of respect, because they're pretty proud of it and really do want to show somebody. I have yet to check a serial number, lol.

Back
Top Bottom