• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

OA requested to see NFA stamp

uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20160606_f64c5f8101973560b93ac10fa5969618.jpg

I have been to many private businesses and the outdoor range I go to doesn't bat an eye at seeing my Suppressor. He will however put me in the pistol range if I am ricocheting rounds around the range. He will still not ask me Sh1t about anything on the end of my rifle. I sign a waiver that if I do some crazy **** it is on me. Unless I am doing something unsafe, the owner doesn't give a crap (just to show I can vary my verbiage a little).
I understand that risk mitigation is the thing these days, but personal responsibility is also, for some anyway. So anyone other than a verified ATF agent can suck it.

I have an idea, How about get some beers, preferably some Stella Artois or however it is spelled and some nice firecrackers, since firecrackers are legal to pop off these days, and call me up and we can go in your back yard and shoot the empties and light up the fire crackers and done. How about that.

I'd also like to know if his club has in its membership information something that explicitly states the policies concerning weapons governed by the NFA. If it does, that's one thing...but if it doesn't...
Yes the club does . When you join you are "agreeing to follow the rules set by the club" ...In their "Safety orientation meeting" This is gone over as well as printed in the rule book . No different than an HOA or rules you agree upon employment as "you have the Freedom " to no not agree with the rules BUT if you want to be a member you must agree to abide by them . Alternative always is "Go some where else if you don't like it "

Back
Top Bottom