• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

No more "Multi-entry" giveaways

Should Giveaways that allow multiple entries from one person be allowed?

• Please allow the "unlimited entries" giveaways!

Votes: 8 7.4%
  • Get rid of them, one entry per person is plenty for a giveaway!

Votes: 83 76.9%
  • Chili Cheese Dog from The Varsity.

Votes: 17 15.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When you have a home improvement project, HomeDepot.com should be your first stop. With thousands of items that qualify for free shipping and great discounts at their Savings Center, Home Depot is making everything more affordable for you. The best part is you can save even more with Home Depot coupon codes from Wantacode.com. We currently have nearly 10 money saving Home Depot coupons including great deals on tools and overstock items.

When you have a home improvement project, HomeDepot.com should be your first stop. With thousands of items that qualify for free shipping and great discounts at their Savings Center, Home Depot is making everything more affordable for you. The best part is you can save even more with Home Depot coupon codes from Wantacode.com. We currently have nearly 10 money saving Home Depot coupons including great deals on tools and overstock items.
Shipping from India?

ban you shall be lol

I thought this was the chicks with guns thread. What a disappointment.

I vote NO for multi post give aways! Why? Because I Like to Say NO!

Ha, feel much better now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom