• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

No more "Multi-entry" giveaways

Should Giveaways that allow multiple entries from one person be allowed?

• Please allow the "unlimited entries" giveaways!

Votes: 8 7.4%
  • Get rid of them, one entry per person is plenty for a giveaway!

Votes: 83 76.9%
  • Chili Cheese Dog from The Varsity.

Votes: 17 15.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
uhhhh you guyz are silly!!!! we couldda all voted for chili cheese and had some food but nooooooooo "lets express our opinions" : P

It dont matter to me either way, I did mine one entry only because quite frankly..............I didnt want to write 1500 names down to draw them.......over 100 was enough. I just look at it as

1)its a giveaway
2)its out of fun, generousity, and appreciation
3)Its been up to the person doing it how they want to do it
4)Its our property we are giving away

Everyone should remember these points, not get mad if they dont win........Ive never even entered one, dont care to, and still did my own. I can understand the frustration of not winning because you dont have time to stay glued to the computer, and the point of clogging up the whats new and can agree on that. Alot of folks are getting bent over it and theres really no reason. Again I do think it could be an issue of the "whats new part". That being said regardless, I still LOVE this site and dont care, if your here only for the FREE STUFF your missing out on what I feel the ODT is really about, SHAME SHAME :nono:
Dont make me spread some love!!! :grouphug:

STEVE!!! do i still get my food if i voted for it!!!????!!!!???

uhhhh you guyz are silly!!!! we couldda all voted for chili cheese and had some food but nooooooooo "lets express our opinions" : P

It dont matter to me either way, I did mine one entry only because quite frankly..............I didnt want to write 1500 names down to draw them.......over 100 was enough. I just look at it as

1)its a giveaway
2)its out of fun, generousity, and appreciation
3)Its been up to the person doing it how they want to do it
4)Its our property we are giving away

Everyone should remember these points, not get mad if they dont win........Ive never even entered one, dont care to, and still did my own. I can understand the frustration of not winning because you dont have time to stay glued to the computer, and the point of clogging up the whats new and can agree on that. Alot of folks are getting bent over it and theres really no reason. Again I do think it could be an issue of the "whats new part". That being said regardless, I still LOVE this site and dont care, if your here only for the FREE STUFF your missing out on what I feel the ODT is really about, SHAME SHAME :nono:
Dont make me spread some love!!! :grouphug:

STEVE!!! do i still get my food if i voted for it!!!????!!!!???

don,t your wife feed you ?...lol

It's about taking things too far.

Soviet does a giveaway.....cool.

A few more people do a giveaway........cool

10 people are doing giveaways at the same time......um, ok, cool I guess.

Unclearsix does a giveaway with a twist, unlimited entries.......crazy, insane, lots of fun and some good laughs.

10 people are doing unlimited entry giveaways at the same time............ok, this is getting old. I can't even use the what's new feature anymore because its clogged up with post for giveaways which quite frankly I'm not interested in.

Not to mention, all the people participating think they need to do a giveaway every 1000 posts and since you're posting 1200 posts in one thread, your doing a giveaway every two weeks.

Nobody is suggesting to do away with giveaways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom