• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

No Carry Permit

so how many actually answered the question before it wynnt off the rails.

There are an awful lot of people who ask for a peek at the weapons carry license. Do you people really require that? or is it just something you stick in the add - just like the "by responding to this add you affirm" nonsense?

His freedom of speech is intact. He is still alive and well. His Services are no longer required by the U.S. Navy. He had/has no right to hold a position in the Navy, it is a privilege contingent upon his ability or willingness to obey the rules. Consent is a voluntary act.

Freedom IMHO means there is no retaliation for voicing the truth. Trying to save the lives of American citizens not to mention military that protects the freedoms they are being punished for.

so how many actually answered the question before it wynnt off the rails.

There are an awful lot of people who ask for a peek at the weapons carry license. Do you people really require that? or is it just something you stick in the add - just like the "by responding to this add you affirm" nonsense?

This is the internet so the rails lead everywhere. However it is sorta related since we are talking about rights.
Nowhere I can find is a plastic card required to own a gun. Heck a back round check is an infringement. Yet I do enjoy the fact that a piece of plastic might help me prevent the sale to a nut. Wont prevent it but every bit helps. There is where common sense comes in. Random free guns for everyone or controlled distribution. Both are not a good idea so, which one is better?

This is the internet so the rails lead everywhere. However it is sorta related since we are talking about rights.
Nowhere I can find is a plastic card required to own a gun. Heck a back round check is an infringement. Yet I do enjoy the fact that a piece of plastic might help me prevent the sale to a nut. Wont prevent it but every bit helps. There is where common sense comes in. Random free guns for everyone or controlled distribution. Both are not a good idea so, which one is better?
I get some of it - no one wants to sell to the wrong person. I just wondered if any of the people who go on and on about infringement of the 2A see the irony of them demanding to see a permit. I'm guessing the people who demand a bill of sale don't ever jump on the forums and talk about how much they hate anyone limiting their rights.

I'm sure there is some room for reasonable discussion about rights and limits and how much is too much. I just wanted to get more answers to compare to the listings.

I get some of it - no one wants to sell to the wrong person. I just wondered if any of the people who go on and on about infringement of the 2A see the irony of them demanding to see a permit. I'm guessing the people who demand a bill of sale don't ever jump on the forums and talk about how much they hate anyone limiting their rights.

I'm sure there is some room for reasonable discussion about rights and limits and how much is too much. I just wanted to get more answers to compare to the listings.

I wanted to get an idea of what people thought of open ended laws. There are US citizens that have enough money to buy nuclear weapons. Does this right protect their ability to level a major city? Every election gun owners wonder what infringement is next on the line.
We have zero faith in the system. I slowly came to understand this while waiting in freezing weather to buy an AR and 22 ammo. Is there a happy middle ground or must each side lean so far one way as to flip the boat?

Only to the following without a permit:

Mil, Mil Ret, LEO, LEO Ret.

I would also need to see proof of service from LEO’s. E.g., Military without permit, Retired ID Card for Mil Retirees, AD ID Card for Mil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom