• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New and Confused

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for all the info.. now knowing that it's enough to just say "i sold it" i at least understand the facts. appreciate the info. oh, re # of posts to call someone a prick, would probably just depend on how early gonza chimed in (kidding man). happy 4th and bless the US!

thanks for all the info.. now knowing that it's enough to just say "i sold it" i at least understand the facts. appreciate the info. oh, re # of posts to call someone a prick, would probably just depend on how early gonza chimed in (kidding man). happy 4th and bless the US!
Just go do some deals, get some feedback(preferably positive) and then you'll feel better about it.

Most things don't sell here anymore unless you list them for half of what they are worth and then someone will offer you atleast $50 lower.....odds are it's not going to sell anyhow

Reactions: btk
All in good fun mate. Happy 4th!

Reactions: btk
Most things don't sell here anymore unless you list them for half of what they are worth and then someone will offer you atleast $50 lower.....odds are it's not going to sell anyhow
Yeah, that's pretty much the opposite of reality. Things don't sell here because people list them for $650 when I can buy new at the LGS for $499.

Hi all. New to the site... Would like to sell my first gun. Confused on one topic. Seems like it's an issue to ask for a bill of sale??? I get that our personal info is sensitive, but at the same time I don't understand how someone would sell a gun to a random stranger without some sort of proof (sold the gun to Bob, this serial #, on this date). Clearly I am missing something - any input is appreciated. Thanks!

So what gun do you have to sell and how much? BOS doesn't scare me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom