• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New and Confused

Status
Not open for further replies.
would some people be more open to an FFL as opposed to a BOS? is that a better route to take, if i want some kind of 'proof' of the sale? thanks!

It could cost you an extra $20.00+or- for the transfer and the inconvenience of business hours and so fourth.

If you PM the people that you deal with, why not just print a copy of the PMed deal and put it in you place for safe keeping. That's record enough.

It's not like your down at 5 Points standing on the corner trying to sell it off to random strangers passing by.

This is a case of what you don't know, won't hurt you.

All in all, how will you be extra positive that you didn't sell your firearm to a convicted felon?

If you show up to buy a firearm from me with Alabama plates on your ride, then I would need to see something showing me your residency in GA.

If you haven't started shaving yet, you might want to flash an ID.

This is about all the "due diligence" that you are gonna get from me.

I hate to get all excited about a listing, then realize that a dealer wannabe posted the ad.

Anybody that requires a BOS or any of that gayass peeking, go on my ignore list so I don't trouble myself reading there ads.

What about when you buy a firearm, are you going to require the seller to fill out a BOS?

What if the firearm was stolen?

What if it was used in a crime?

If you can't get around the paranoia, you might want to stick with licensed dealers.

Anybody that requires a BOS or any of that gayass peeking, go on my ignore list so I don't trouble myself reading there ads.

What about when you buy a firearm, are you going to require the seller to fill out a BOS?

What if the firearm was stolen?

What if it was used in a crime?

If you can't get around the paranoia, you might want to stick with licensed dealers.

didnt think about the flip side risk of buying one.. good point...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom