• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New and Confused

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome. This is Georgia, not Oregon where they just passed a law saying that you can't sell your guns (your personal, private property) without going through a FFL. Nobody likes to give personal info to an avatar from the internet. I have bought several guns from law enforcement officers who wanted nothing from me, unless it was a quick peek at my license. That's the way it should be. It is our private property. No one should be able to tell us what to do with it, or how. Good luck.

Welcome. This is Georgia, not Oregon where they just passed a law saying that you can't sell your guns (your personal, private property) without going through a FFL. Nobody likes to give personal info to an avatar from the internet. I have bought several guns from law enforcement officers who wanted nothing from me, unless it was a quick peek at my license. That's the way it should be. It is our private property. No one should be able to tell us what to do with it, or how. Good luck.

I sold a rifle to an LEO one time. He didn't tell me this beforehand and had me meet him at a police precinct. I felt really uneasy as I had gotten there early and just didn't feel comfortable pulling out a rifle in a precinct parking lot. When he waved from across the parking lot after I sent a text I felt much better about the whole deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom