• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

negative feedback or not?

xx357

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
42   0
Reaction score
here is the deal,contact a member,a new one with 1 feedback on a trade,we text pics and info back and forth ,agree to a trade pending a meet .I asked when he wants to meet, he falls of the grid,then text me 16 days later to offer a different trade,i asked him what happened to the other ,he said he sold it,offers a third possible trade,he sends me pics .we exchange ideas on trade and adgee to meet the next day ,he disappears again will not return texts ,or calls , but still active on trader, should I post negative feedback?

I usally give people the benefit of the doubt ,second chance ,this guy had only one feedback,he actually posted the the third trade on he evening we were to meet on,seems really strange ,I cant figure whats up

There's an old saying in Tennessee; I know it is in Texas.... probably in Tennessee.... that says, fool me once, shame on.... shame on you...... Fool me....... you can't get fooled again.

With an agreed upon date, time, and location and is a no show. I would say yes neg.

Now why you even considered another trade with said individual after the first scenario is beyond me.

Unless everything is confirmed by both parties in a PM, one can't leave negative feedback. The rules are writen and easy to follow, but I swear people can't seem to understand that they have to be followed.

Unless everything is confirmed by both parties in a PM, one can't leave negative feedback. The rules are writen and easy to follow, but I swear people can't seem to understand that they have to be followed.

Correct. Just didn't specify in PM. Thanks :D

With an agreed upon date, time, and location

Back
Top Bottom